Mazda Motorsports Program Details
1444 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
How to claim Mazda Motorsports Contingency?
- Follow all program requirements outlined below.
- Register for the Mazda Motorsports Contingency Program.
- Complete Mazda Motorsports Contingency Claim Form once the official results have been published
- Registration is required for this program and must be completed once per year and prior to the start of event you plan to compete in.
- Decals Requirement: YES
- Suit Patch Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 3
- # of Suit Patch: 1
- The 16-inch Mazda decal is to be placed on the front nose or front hood of the race car. The 22-inch Mazda decal is to be placed on both rear fenders/quarter panels; to order the decals (color-specific), the part numbers are: 0000-10-0022-XX (for 22-inch) and 0000-10-0016-XX (for 16-inch). The XX would be “BK” for black, “SL” for silver, “WH” for white, and “CH” for chrome; those are the only compliant colors.
- Patch must be sewn on or embroidered in the pocket area of the suit.
- Decal and Patch availability: Decals and Patch will be provided once registered